Small changes in your daily activities can make a big difference when you’re trying to lose weight. This week I’ll have three blog posts on simple changes in your life to make healthy living easier.
Perform the exercise that matches the commercial you’re viewing.
- Cleaning Products=10x Jumping Jacks
- Retail Stores =10x Push Ups
- Electronic Devices=10x Sit Ups
- New Movie Releases =10x Mt. Climbers
- As Seen On TV Products=10x Jump Squats
- Car Insurance =Hold A Water Jug Over Your Head
- Weight Loss Products=Hold A Plank
Do these exercises during your regular 30:00 or 1 hour program. For an advanced version bump the repetitions up to 20. At the end of each commercial break, record how many reps you did of each exercise. Performing these exercises 1-3x a week can make a significant difference in your calorie deficit.
You will be surprised at how much you can accomplish in your own living room.
Photo Credit: http://well.blogs.nytimes.com