Archive for the ‘Workout Playlist’ Category
Does this season seem to be flying by too fast? Savor the summer months any way you can. Here are 10 summer songs for you to work-up a sweat to!
DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince
3. All Summer Long
4. Boys Of Summer (Power Remix)
5. Summer Love (Remix)
7. Summer Of ’69 (Work-Out Remix)
9. Summer Nights
10. Summer Girls
Stock up on these summer tracks and get your work-out on!
Photo Credit: http://blog.wfuv.org
This Valentine’s Day whether you’re in a relationship or flying solo be sure to celebrate with a heartbreaking work-out. Here’s some great mood music to help you along your sweet sweat session.
Warm Up With
- Love Generation
Keep Moving With
- After The Love
- Bonafied Lovin
- Your Love
Men At Work
- I Got A Man
- Now That We Found Love
Heavy D & The Boyz
- Take Me To The Clouds Above
LMC vs. U2
- The Rain
- Wild Thing
- Gettin Over You
David Guetta & Chris Willis (Feat Fergie & LMFAO)
- Just A Friend
- Kiss You Back
- Love Stinks
J. Geils Band
Cool Down With
- Dial My Heart
Happy Valentine’s Day Everyone!
“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” Bob Marley
Music has the ability to get you through some rough times and celebrate the good ones. That is why I find choosing music to be one of the most important and enjoyable parts of my work. Here are a few guidelines that I follow when choosing music for my classes or a work out of my own.
- Stay Current-Choose some of today’s latest hits before they are overplayed. New music can be distracting and before you know it your set is done.
- One Hit Wonders-These gems are always good for an instant mood lifter. Some of these songs will make you laugh and some will make you wonder how you’ve gone all of this time with out it on your ipod!
- Oldies But Goodies-A gaurenteed crowd pleaser. My clients range from early twenties to late sixties. One thing they have in common is they all love oldies. Good music is never outdated!
- Remix It Up-Enjoy your old favorites with a new twist. Remixes are always fun to work out to. Often times you can find one of your favorite slow songs mixed with a fast beat that is sure to get your heart pumping!
- Your Man By: Down With Webster
- Only Girl In The World By:Rihanna
- Centerfold By: J. Geils Band
- I Want You Back By: Jackson 5
- Obsessed Remix By: Mariah Carey (Featuring Gucci Mane)
- Stand Back By: Stevie Nicks
- Night By Night By: Chromeo
- Little Secrets By: Passion Pit
- Joy & Pain (Remix) By: Omar Chandler
- American Girl By: Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers
- Billie Jean By: Micheal Jackson
- Push It By: Salt-n-Peppa
- Ice Ice Baby By: Vanilla Ice
- Right Back Where We Started From By: Maxine Nightingale
- Light Up The Sky By: Yellowcard
- Shark In The Water By: V V Brown
Photo Credit: www.apple.com