Ice cream season is upon us! Do you want to indulge in this sweet treat without feeling guilty? Well, you better get moving!
On average an “I like It” size dish with no toppings from Cold Stone contains 300-350 calories.
Here are 10 ways to burn that energy!
- Go for a 3 mile run
- Swim Freestyle for 45:00
- Jump rope for 35:00 (try breaking this up through out your day)
- Walk up and down your stairs for 30:00
- Trim your lawn with a push-lawn mower for 45:00
- Go for a 50:00 bike ride at a light pace (10-12 MPH)
- Play 45:00 of kickball
- Challenge someone to a 70:00 game of Table Tennis
- Belly Dance for 1 hour
- Play Flag Football for 35:00
Each of these activities on average burn 300-350 calories. The exact calorie expenditure will be different for everyone. Depending on your body weight and how hard you work at each activity you may burn more or less than the average. The most accurate way to determine how many calories you’ve burned is with a body bug or a heart rate monitor.
To learn more about calorie expenditure for your favorite games and chores try an activity calculator.